Search the site
I am a Software Engineer from Barcelona specially interested in physics simulations and mobile applications. I lived in Barcelona, Reading (England) and Aberdeen (Scotland). I have recently finished an M.Sc. in Astrophysics, Particle Physics and Cosmology.
You are hereHome ›
Here are some of my personal projects.
Software and applications
- Particle Physics Simulator, a physics playground for Android (v2.1+) devices.
- N-Body Live Wallpaper, a physics live wallpaper for Android (v2.1+) devices.
- Java RTS game engine. (soon)
- Movement of the mean celestial pole with respect to the ICRS. (soon)
Documents and reports
- My M.Sc. in Astrophysics thesis, Development of the AMIGA front end for external use.
My report for the Galaxy Formation and Evolution course, Galaxy formation and evolution through
simulations and SAMs.
- My final year project, Computer-aided catalan learning application.
- My presentation for the Galactic Dynamics and Structure course, N-body/SPH simulations.
- My presentation for the Galactic Dynamics and Structure course, Evolution of the Galactic Center Clusters. [in catalan]
- My presentation for the Fundamental and Relativistic Astrometry course, Proper Motion of the Large Magellanic Cloud.
- My presentation for the Fundamental and Relativistic Astrometry course, General Precession of Earth.
- My presentation for the Galaxy Formation and Evolution course, Simulations and Semi-analytic Models.
- My presentation for the Cosmological Parameters and Primordial Nucleosynthesis course, Classical Cosmological Tests.